Gift registries. Getting that scanner in hand probably feels like Jesse gave you the keys to the train. You want to scan everything in sight! But before you go register make a list of what you NEED. You want to use your gifts, not shove them in a closet never to be seen again. If you are getting a new home, think of color palates that you want to use and get items that coordinate. If you already have a home, think of improvements that will liven up the place!
Areas to look at:
- Kitchen- Any appliances you do not have yet???
- Bathroom- Matching towels for guest
- Bedrooms- Are the walls bare? Could you use a picture in that space?
- Living rooms- They probably are not going to buy you furnitureso think coffee table books, vases, lamps, little things.
- Bookshelves- If you have any, are they bare? What little things could you put in them to bring life to the room??
Keyword to remember when thinking about gifts: PRACTICALITY.
Happy shopping :)
By Alex Sebens of Simple Elegance Events and Wedding Designs, serving Central Illinois. More information you can use at Simple Elegance Events & Wedding Designs